We thank you for being truly present whenever we gather in your name. As part of your community, we are called to act now to meet our current needs, and those of future generations.
Please guide us, Lord, as we move Forward in Faith with our campaign. Open our hearts, so we may give generously.
Thank you for your continued care and blessings.
Forward in Faith Campaign Information
Click below to make a payment towards your pledge or a gift to the Capital Campaign
Below is a brief overview of the campaign projects.
Below are the projects listed in order of priority. Their completion, in the order listed below, will depend on how much is raised during the campaign.
1. Replacing the rectory & church roof & creating a fund for future school roof repair FUNDED! - Completed!
2. Replacing the parking lots and repairing building’s steps & sidewalks - West Lot funded! - West Lot and Entrance Completed!
3. Updating and enhancing the church sanctuary - estimate funding by February 2018
4. Improving school security - estimate funding by October 2018
5. Updating the parish and school’s technology - estimate funding by October 2018
6. Enhancing and updating Mackin Hall & kitchen - Funded! - Completed!
7. Installing air conditioning in the school library - estimate funding in December 2018
8. Pipe organ repair - estimate funding in December 2018
The total cost to complete all projects is approximately $1.5 million. As a Committed to Christ parish, we will also live our stewardship, with 10% of all giving to the campaign going toward outreach or toward saving for the future in our endowments and building maintenance fund.
10% Saving/Outreach: $ 150.000.00
Campaign Costs: $ 50,000.00
Each parishioner will be asked for a three-year pledge to the campaign. This pledge is over and above your annual giving. Pledge materials for annual giving and the capital campaign will be distributed to most households in October. One hundred percent (100%) of campaign gifts will go to St. Eugene. Please be generous with your pledge.
If you should have questions, please feel free to contact one of the members of the Capital Campaign Leadership Committee.
John & Debbie Fons
Fr. Jerry Herda
Paul & Eileen Placek
Ed Ricker & Allene Ricker